Modern websites and sustainable branding for authentic voices
Welcome to pixels.berlin!
First and foremost, I am a Berlin-based visual designer.
However, my holistic approach, attention to detail and my natural curiosity allow me to venture out of the constraints of a typical design freelancer.
I don’t work with ready-made layouts and prefer using my own photography, paving way for authentic, one-of-a-kind material for print, digital and online use. But that doesn’t mean astronomic budgets – my unbureaucratic, creative approach to working process makes way for shortcuts and fast decision making in order to save resources as well as cut down production time. In summary, I would describe myself as design all-rounder adding sustainable value to your brand and campaigns.
My core design principles: 1. simplicity 2. clarity 3. harmony.
I like what I do, for example:
- web design and realization
- SEO strategy and website content
- corporate identity and art direction
- logos, icons, illustrations and animations
- production-ready product packaging
- small and large format print projects
- portraits, business and real estate photography
- image and video editing, vectorization
- infographics, technical illustrations, instructions